1. Taking nature photographs in a park
2. I stopped to take a picture of a tree with sunlight on it.
3. When I first shot the image I did not notice anything unusual. I just check my flip LCD to make sure the tree image was captured.
4. Later in the day I uploaded my image files to my computer. As I was looking through them I noticed the tree picture had an unusual alien like face peering out from the croutch of the tree.
I enlarged the image trying to figure out what it was. I thought maybe it was a trick of light & shadows making an illusion of some sort. I still think that is a possibility.
5. My wife & I went back to the park to find the tree where the image was taken. We could not find an explanation for the face. Today, with a co-worker I went back over to the park and took additional pictures of the tree trying to duplicate what I had captured the day before. Nothing in the new pictures comes close to that face image.
6. My feelings are that I would like to try and find an answer as to what is really in the photograph. I am hoping that maybe someone with better digital equipment can analyze the image to try and find out if it is indeed a trick of light & shadow or a real object.
Please note: I did not see an object just something in my photograph.
This form would not let me send this unless I answered flying object question. So, please ignore the flying object data.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.