The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
Object Flight Path
1. I was alone at the time, and I was walking back to my room at the barracks after leaving the internet cafe.
2. It was a clear night and I just happened to look at the stars.
3. I thought it was one of our F-18/s on base, but it had a different shape and light pattern.
4. The triangle was equalateral, with pulsing white lights on the tips and not making any noise, while it was heading west, it maintained speed and direction.
5. I was trying to figure out what it was then realized I should report it in morning when I see my Avionics Supervisor.
6. It flew past my field of vision as it went over the buildings to the west.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.