1. First stroll around SE Eindhoven (I'd gone to meet someone I'd met on the Internet).
2. Detailed examination of my photos on return to Australia - I routinely check and try enlarging/cropping all my photos to see if they can be improved.
3. Flying saucer, but I'd never seen one like this seeming to trail black smoke before.
4. Because it is a much-later discovered image, I can't give you any info on its movements.
5. I thought, "Oh wow, is that a UFO?" The more I looked, the more it seemed to be; but I did also think: "Is that a bug that has somehow turned out like a UFO??" - but that seems a long shot.
6. As stated earlier, I only discovered this object upon playing with my photos. No 'photo-shopping' of any kind has been done. All that I ever do is to crop and/or blow up my photos.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.