The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
Object Flight Path
1. About 10 miles from a small town called Hartsell,CO.. I was driving to base camp for an Elk hunt. This was about 1:30 A.M. with no moon, just pitch black night.
2. The object just appeared to my right front N.W. of my location. The area is open terrain little to no trees or buildings.
3. I was not sure? What I was sure of was it did not belong there. We are talking about prairie a lot of open space.
4. The object was round, stationary, bright white, made no sound, there were no rays coming from the light, was not on the ground and a small black dot appeared in the center of the light. The black dot grew from the center out word to the outer rim then it was gone. It did not move, it was just gone. I do not know of any man made light that turns off from the center out word.
5. This not being the first object I have seen over the years I was just in wonderment over the hole thing. I watch the object for about thirty or forty
seconds while I continued to drive west.
6. The object disappeared as fast as it appeared. It winked in then winked out.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.