1. I was a block away from where I needed to park to visit a friend of mine.
2. I was slowing down to go over a speed bump, as I approached the speed bump I noticed an object streak in the sky. I brought my vehicle to a dead stop.
3. At first I thought I saw a shooting star, but this was too close and too big and the bright trail it left behind was almost hypnotizing, a blue and white streak that trailed the object which looked like a round pokemon ball with blue on top and white on the bottom and it immediately had me thinking UFO.
4. It streaked across the sky, came to a dead stop mid flight. What seamed to be lower than our planes coming in but 200+ feet higher than telephone poles, this also isn't too far away from incoming planes landing at San Diego International Airport, but there were no planes in sight, it paused there for what seamed like forever but most likely only for 20 seconds. The trail it left behind reminded me of a comet's tail but when the object stopped, the trail stayed right behind it and stopped also. After 20 seconds or so, I saw it dart north at supersonic speed and was gone in a flash.
5. My feeling was immediate disbelief but also instantly I thought UFO. I've always wanted to see a UFO, my father had me watching SciFi shows since I was little and have always been fascinated with them. I finally got to see one! Excitement!
6. As I mentioned above, after it paused there, all of a sudden, whoosh it was gone. Heading North and up towards the stars at what I can guess would be a 45 degree angle from its hover position.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.