The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
21-100 Feet, Unknown
Object Flight Path
1. Sitting on the back patio on a warm day.
2. I heard a sort of buzzing/humming sound and noticed hundreds of small shadows on the concrete, like bird shadows, except birds don't usually cast shadows that you notice. There were no bird-like sounds.
3. I thought it was a swarm of humming birds or large insects at first. but when I looked up there was nothing there and nothing in the surrounding area.
4. The shadow(s) moved very fast like a flock of birds from west to east and took about 10 seconds to pass. There was no distinct edge or shapes except that it appeared that there were several hundred (or thousand) individual shadows.
5. My mind told me that a flock of something was flying overhead but I couldn't register what it was. Then, when I looked up, I was astonished that there was nothing to see.
6. I never got a positive visual on the object. It crossed my mind that it may have been a transparent object that was refracting light and not able to completely muffle its noise.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.