The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
Over One Mile
Object Flight Path
1. Driving home with wife around 10 PM Eastern time.
2. They took up a big portion of the viewable sky and they were hovering and pretty bright so they were noticeable.
3. Individually they appeared to be almost like planes but they were flying in close proximity to one another and kept formation. Also the light they emitted looked like they were almost like LED lights
4. They looked like a group of 6-10 objects flying in formation. They kept their distances to one another. They were blinking all the while - the light colors were purple, blue, red, and white.
5. We were puzzled by the lights. They didn't look like anything we've ever seen, considering that in this area we normally see a lot of flying objects. We don't normally see objects that switch positions and can't imagine seeing ones that do it so quickly while stopping on a dime as they do it either.
6. We got out of the car to try to tail them until they were indistinguishable.
Unfortunately we didn't have a camera and weren't able to capture any documentation.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.