Three girls were taking photos of the sea, then the object appeared in the sky. The girl who was with the camera managed to capture the image, but to try another photo the object was gone, and the birds in the sky that were previously also disappeared.
Before the object appears, the birds were agitated. After the appearance of the witnesses cried.
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?
- Taking pictures of the sea and landscape.
2. What made you first notice the object?
- While a witness took pictures, his friend showed the object appeared in the sky. Then she managed to capture the image.
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?
- I do not know, but they were afraid.
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions in detail.
- The object appeared in the sky was a few seconds and then disappeared. Birds that were nearby also gone.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions, during and after sighting the object.
- The girl with camera managed to take a picture, but only one. In another photo there was nothing: neither the object nor the birds.
One of the girls got very excited and scared, then cried.
That night they would go out for dinner, but were not, were still shocked.
6. How did you lose sight of the object?
- Ele simplesmente sumiu. Devido a excita����o e o medo, elas nem perceberam como.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.