The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
501 Feet - 1 Mile
Object Flight Path
Hovering then path
1. We were driving near New Haven, Michigan.
2. The passenger of the car noticed the object while looking up at the sky. It was significantly brighter than anything else around it.
3. When the object was first noticed, we thought it might be a plane. However, the light was steady and not blinking.
4. The object was moving to the East. We parked to try and get a better look. The object, which had been moving when we stopped, began hovering over the field. The object was stationary for about a minute, and then began moving East again. We were stopped for less than two minutes. Once we began to pull back onto the road, the object grew dimmer and disappeared completely. The total encounter lasted three or four minutes.
5. We were calm, and curious.
6. The object went from being the brightest thing in the sky to going completely dark.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.