The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
501 Feet - 1 Mile
Object Flight Path
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?
Was outside smoking a cigarette
2. What made you first notice the object?
The brightness and closeness (aircraft are never that close)
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?
The first thing I saw was a light in the sky I looked for faa lights and realized I was seeing something unidentified
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions in detail.
witness reddish amber single light heading 235 degrees southwest. Had no faa lights single light only. Light appeared to change color intensity from red to orange the light was very intense.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions, during and after sighting the object.
Excited to have opprotunity to witness one
6. How did you lose sight of the object?
Was below clouds and it flew into a low cloud or fog before I lost it. Picture taken with iphone 4s stock camera app.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.