1. Traveling North on Western avenue, passing 72nd street, in Oklahoma City. Followed object down 50th street towards Penn street, to 44th street and May ave.
2. I noticed the object through the windshield of my truck, to the N/E above the power lines and rooftops, estimate less than 1500 ft. AGL. The object was irradic in its flight stability and direction.
3. At first i believed it was an aircraft in distress, with the pilot struggling to maintain control and flight stability.
4. The object was traveling in a non-direct flight path from the N/E to the S/W, ascending and descending, wobbling, hovering, flipping over, reflecting light in certain relationship to the sun. The craft was definitely under intelligent control. I followed the craft and observed it travel towards Will Rogers International, then back towards the N/E, then N/B.
5. Intensely fascinated and investigative.
6.The object traveled to the N, was below scattered cloud cover, then above it, just S of Sun on horizon. Traveled over Sun ascending then turned N/W and ascended quickly out of visual sight.