The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
Object Flight Path
Hovering then path
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time? Walking outside to my car.
2. What made you first notice the object? I noticed an odd flashing/blinking light nearly 80-90degrees above me.
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it? I thought it might be a kite. But I realized it was spiraling too exactly and the area between the spiral seemed solid
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions in detail. There was this weird spiraling light. The object had one falshing color changing light in a circle with this weird shadowy trail behind it. At first it thought it was some kind of kite but then I realized the area in between the circle seemed solid. The light stopped spinning and seemed to hover for a second them slowly flew off to the NE. Through out the event I was seemingly the first to notice but was joined by a family of 4-5 people who also noticed that object shortly before it flew off.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions, during and after sighting the object. - Confusion and surprise
6. How did you lose sight of the object? It went over the trees. I tried to pursue in my car but lost track of it immediately.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.