The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
Object Flight Path
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?
We were in the alley Playing a game by the house.
2. What made you first notice the object?
It was a big bright light that was hard not to notice
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?
Thought it was a meteor or shooting star
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions in detail.
Appeared to hover or not move. Then zigzagged from side to side then shoot directly upwards and was never seen again.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and action, suring and after sighting the object.
Awe stricken, enthralled
6. How did you lose sight of the object?
Took off really quick
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.