Have a question or comment about this sighting? Join our open discussion and let us know what you think.
03/24/2013 02:15 UTC
Date of the Event
03/23/2013 09:30 UTC
Or- like object, entire object pulsed red to blue. "Danced" around the sky very quickly making turns no reg aircraft could. It would suddenly drop then ascend and go all over cloud level to at least tree level. Completely silent.
The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
Object Flight Path
Hovering then path
1. Driving on the I-78 in San Marcos, CA
2. Wife spotted it since it was flying very strangely
3. Thought maybe it was some kind of model, someone trying to hoax a UFO but I don't know of any models that could go that fast to cover the distance we observed.
4. Object's entire surface glowed, pulsing from red to blue. No individual lights - the whole object glowed. It moved fluidly, without any pattern. It would sometimes suddenly drop and come to a quick stop then change direction suddenly or ascend and continue.
5. Skeptic but perplexed on what it could possibly be
6. It kept dipping below the building/tree line and we'd lose it sight of it for a few minutes. Then we'd see it again up in the sky. After one dip below the treeline and we lost it again. We didn't see it again for a while and it was getting late so we continued on our way home.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.