1. I was playing tennis and noticed the objects within the time frame of 8:05-8:15.
2. I first noticed the object by chance, looking up at the sky to the west/ south-west. I was somewhat aware of a "presence".
3. Immediately, I knew that the object was not usual, and thought it to either be a large space-craft or many smaller ones.
4. The objects (around 8) were in a triangular shape, with recognizable points forming the outline, and a few objects within the perimeter of the triangle. They looked very much like large spherical craft in the sky. They were glowing red, but the light that they gave-off did not fluctuate; it was of a maintained intensity. After I gazed upon them for a moment, it occurred to me that they were moving. They were moving about each other in such a way as to make them appear independent of one another, though their movement suggested deliberate coordination. They were neither slow nor fast; they moved at about the same rate as a balloon may have (THEY WERE NOT BALLOONS!!!), but moved in all directions, and accelerated and decelerated, but never moved with any velocity greater than that described here.
5. The people around me were curious, though became un-interested and ignored it. While playing, I kept my eye on it, and did not experience anything unusual.
6. The object(s) gradually dipped low on the horizon, and while my back was turned, they passed out of my line-of sight. Also, when they disappeared, the cloud-cover picked up, as did the wind.