The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity
Over One Mile
Object Flight Path
Path with directional change
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?
I was driving North on State Route 20/Highway 97 about 10-15 minutes outside of Tonasket, Washington at approx 3-4 am.
2. What made you first notice the object?
I saw a streak of light in the sky, at first I thought it was a shooting star so i watched it.
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions in detail.
It was flying very fast towards earth at probably a 20-30 degree angle and before it hit earth it stopped instantly and reversed its direction getting back up to its original speed in an instant.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions, during and after sighting the object.
My passenger and I talked about what we just saw, how I didn't think that was physically possible, theres no way someone could have been inside because of the g-forces pulled?, etc, etc. We stopped at the gas station in Tonasket and told the attendant, both of us white as ghosts.
6. How did you lose sight of the object?
I don't really remember this part as it has been 12 years since I saw it, I think it just flew out of sight.
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.