1. Went out to back yard for a cigarette
2. Looked up at stars and immediately noticed bright pulsating orange "star"
3. First thought was maybe Mars, then maybe helicopter, then realized it was neither
4. First observed as bright orange pulsating star, continued observation lights included red, blue and white. Object hovered then rotated on Y axis drifted north then slowly dissappeared
5. First reaction was surprise, then attempted analysis, then a sense of excitement, disbelief, anxiety
6. Watched it until it turned and faded out
Did You See It? Have a Comment or Question? Discuss it Below.